Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hanging the kitchen cabinet doors ...

WOW! :) ... I love how the black hinges look.





My Dad - the ultimate do-it-yourself expert! It was fun to spend Saturday morning together hanging the doors in this old kitchen. The old hinges that I took off the doors were too old to reuse - I had thought maybe I could spray paint them black and put them back up/on. It is a bit tricky to hang the doors with new hinges as they do not sit or attach exactly like the old ones. It took just over 2 hours to hang them all. And almost all of them need some tweaking with a saw so they sit right. Thanks so much Dad for all your love and support with this new (old) house of ours... I love you!


Tory and Dad - working on the hinges

Good times ...!


19 doors to go :) ...

The kitchen is looking so beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment